The Cultural Association “Gli Alcuni”, legal address at Strada Comunale Corti, 12 31100 Treviso (Italy), Tax Code Number 80021700267, VAT 01117590263, and GRUPPO ALCUNI, legal address at Via Corti Comunale, 54 31100 Treviso (Italy), VAT 04070610268, certified email: [email protected] (hereafter “Data Controller” or “Joint Data Controller”), as Data Controller of the processing of personal data, as set out in Articles 4, no. 7, 24 and 26 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “Regulation”) informs that, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation, it will proceed with the processing of the personal data provided by users of the site.
The cultural association “Gli Alcuni” and Gruppo Alcuni will be authorized to process your personal data for the purposes indicated below (or specified in other notices that will be provided by “Gli Alcuni” or “Gruppo Alcuni”, even in simplified form), in relation to which one and the other will be joint data controller of the treatment.
For the protection of your rights, you will be authorized to contact indifferently each of the two joint data controller.
1. Data subject to processing
CONTACTS: We will collect your name and surname and email address and (optionally) your telephone number. Under the European Data Protection Regulation, legal persons cannot be considered data subjects and therefore the European Regulation does not apply. However, if in the context of the collection of company data, personal data referring to a natural person is included, this person will be considered a data subject according to the above-mentioned regulation and as such will have every protection.
NEWSLETTER: if you fill out the form located in the footer of the site, we will ask you to enter your email address and/or your phone number.
BOOKING: We will ask for your personal data and contact information.
– COVID EMERGENCY: The completion of the online booking form is necessary in this pandemic phase and allows us to comply with all the requirements imposed by the regulations to counteract the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. For this reason we have prepared and included within the booking form a special self-declaration.
In addition, upon arrival at the event site, we will measure your body temperature. The data will be recorded only if the temperature exceeds 37.5; in this case, the anticovid protocol will be activated as required by law. In addition, in order to better protect the community, you will be asked to fill out a self-declaration stating that you do not come from epidemiological risk areas and that you have not been in contact, in the last 14 days, with people who have tested positive for COVID-19; therefore we will collect and process your personal data and contact information. These data will also be used in case we have evidence of an infection after the show has ended and we need to contact the people present at the event.
In any case: we will process your IP address and navigation logs.
2. Purpose and Legal Basis of Data Processing
The data will be processed to allow the performance of activities related to the establishment and management of the service requested to the data controller. The provision of data is required to follow up on the booking, and in all cases where the legal basis is the execution of pre-contractual or contractual measures adopted upon request of the data subject or on the basis of legitimate interest of the data controller of the treatment, or to fulfill the legal obligations of the data controller among which is also the discipline of contrasting the spread of COVID infection and all protocols on the subject. The provision of data is instead optional in all cases in which the treatment is based on consent, such as for example for sending newsletters: in any case, in case of failure to provide data, it will not be possible to carry out the requests.
The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and with the utmost confidentiality, in compliance with the appropriate security measures as required by the Code and the Regulation.
The treatment will be carried out with analogical/digital means. The data will not, however, be subject to public dissemination.
Specifically, the data processing has the following purposes:
CONTACTS: The purpose is to get in touch with us and ask for information and the legal basis is the consent of the data subject.
NEWSLETTER: The purpose is to inform you of news and promotions and the legal basis is the consent. With your explicit consent, we will be able to profile your tastes and send you newsletters according to your purchases. Your data will be exported to a CRM for sending commercial information; pursuant to art. 130 c.4 Legislative Decree n. 196/03 your consent is not necessary but you can still exercise the op-tout at any time.
BOOKING: The purpose is to allow you to book tickets so that they can then be purchased by you at the box office and the condition of lawfulness of treatment is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request of the data subject.
– COVID EMERGENCY: The purpose is to limit the contagion from Covid 19 and to comply with all relevant rules, regulations and protocols. With regard to the legal basis, we inform you that the GDPR provides for exceptions to the prohibition of processing certain special categories of personal data, such as health data, if this is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest in the field of public health (Article 9.2.i), on the basis of Union or national law to which the data controller is subject, or when it is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject (Article 9.2.c), since the considered Article 46 explicitly refers to the control of an epidemic and therefore these constitute the legal basis legitimizing the processing of special data in the absence of consent.
IP address and navigation logs: we will process the data based on the legitimate interest of the company.
3. Processing Methods and Duration
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for:
NEWSLETTER: we will delete your data after 5 years from the last email sent.
CONTACTS: we will delete the data after having replied to your requests, or if it is necessary to keep track of them we will proceed to the verification of the obsolescence of the data every 12 months. In the event that, from the content of the email should emerge possible disputes or controversies, the data will be kept longer and that is until the conclusion of any dispute or until the period of prescription and extinction of civil and criminal actions.
BOOKING: we will cancel the booking data after 12 months from the collection.
– COVID EMERGENCY: we will delete the data after 30 days from the collection in case there are no requests from the competent authorities about possible contagions; otherwise the data will be kept as long as necessary.
IP address and navigation logs: data will be deleted after 24 months.
4. Data communication
The Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes described in art. 2 to all subjects to whom the communication is compulsory by law for the fulfillment of the purposes provided for by law. The data will not, however, be subject to public dissemination. The data will be communicated to the payment gateways that will use them as autonomous data controller.
5. Place of storage and Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union, owned by the data controller and / or third party companies specifically charged and duly appointed as data processor.
In addition, for the purpose of sending commercial information, the data controller intends to move the location of the servers in non-EU countries. The data controller assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
6. Data subject rights
Pursuant to Art. 15 of the Regulation, the user can, as data subject, exercise the following rights:
Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access), even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
1. The data subject has the right to:
a) know the source of the personal data;
b) have information about the purposes and methods of processing;
c) have information about the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic means;
d) know the identity of the data controller, data processors and representative;
e) know the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designed representative within this country, as managers or agents.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when necessary, integration of data;
b) erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations mentioned in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where this proves impossible or implies the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
3. The data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
b) the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of purposes not covered by art. 2.
Also pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, the user has the right to request at any time, access to his personal data, rectification or erasure of the same and limitation of processing in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR. The user also has the right to obtain the data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR. At any time, pursuant to the former art. 7 of the GDPR, the user may revoke the consent given and, pursuant to the former art. 77 of the GDPR, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if he/she considers that the processing of his/her data is contrary to the legislation in force.
Pursuant to the former Article 21 of the GDPR, the user may formulate a request to object to the processing of his/her personal data in which to give evidence of the reasons justifying the opposition: the Data controller reserves the right to evaluate the request, which would not be accepted in case of the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
The data subject may at any time exercise the rights referred to in the above-mentioned article by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to: Associazione Culturale “Gli Alcuni”, legal address at Strada Comunale Corti, 12 31100 Treviso – Italy or GRUPPO ALCUNI, legal address at Via Corti Comunale, 54 31100 Treviso
– an email to the ordinary email address: [email protected]
With regard to the cookies that are installed on your machine, we inform you that the provision of data is optional. However, some cookies are necessary to allow proper navigation on the website and therefore, if consent is denied, the website may not work.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the website he or she visit. They are stored on the computer’s hard disk, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary for the browsing of our website, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, managing the system, performing statistical analysis, help us to know which sections of the website are of most interest to users, offering a personal browsing experience of our website, etc…
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
1. Technical Cookies
They are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is required to keep you logged in throughout your visit to a website, or to store language settings, view settings, and so on.
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
The prior consent of the users is not required for the installation of such cookies.
These cookies are divided into the following subcategories:
- Essential cookies: these Cookies are strictly necessary for the website to function. Without the use of these cookies some parts of the site would not work. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to protected areas of the site. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and cannot be deactivated;
- Session cookies: these cookies are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies: these cookies – unlike session cookies – are stored in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to identify the device used to access our website, facilitating the user’s authentication process;
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are similar to technical cookies in that they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they browse the site;
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse the site according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language) in order to improve the service offered to him/her.
- Profiling cookies
These cookies have the purpose of creating user profiles and are used in order to send adverts in line with the preferences expressed by the user during the browsing of the site. This website does not use first-party profiling cookies that allow the data controller to profile the tastes of the data subjects also in order to better adapt offers to the interests of the user and customize the presentation of our products nor does it use third-party profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies
These cookies are generated and managed by third parties with respect to the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (by virtue, as a rule, of a contract between the owner of the website and the third party).
LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
– cutt.ly: PHPSESSID – technical cookie
– Google.com: 1P_JAR; APISID; CONSENT; HSID; NID; OGP; OGPC; SAPISID; SEARCH_SAMESITE; SID; SIDCC; SSID; __Secure-3PAPISID; __Secure-3PSID; __Secure-3PSIDCC; DTV; OTZ
– Docs.google.com: S
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES:
Below you will find instructions on how to disable cookies:
– If you use Internet Explorer, please visit the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
– If you use Chrome, please visit the link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
– If you use Firefox, please visit the link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
– If you use Safari on iPad, iPhone, iPod, please visit the link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– If you use other browsers, please visit the link: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies
To learn how to enable the private browsing option on major search engines click on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-security-and-privacy-settings-for-internet-explorer-11-9528b011-664c-b771-d757-43a2b78b2afe
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
Opera Browser: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#privateWindow
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac